3 Simple Tips to Being a Great Parent
We found this fun infographic on Facebook, and it is so helpful! See the original post here.
- Children need a minimum of 8 touches during a day to feel connected to a parent.
- Each day, children need one meaningful eye-to-eye conversation with a parent.
- There are 9 minutes during the day that have the greatest impact on a child:
- The first 3 minutes right after they wake up.
- The 3 minutes after they get home from school.
- The last 3 minutes of the day before they go to bed.